3.0 Social Network on The Cardano Blockchain
PRIVATE Social Network
Hello! My name is Pao P. Lee and I’m from Green Bay, Wisconsin. I have been following the crypto space for 5 years. I think Decentralized Finance (DeFi) cryptocurrency along with Blockchain technology is the future in the global economy. I am proud of the DeFi crypto community, trying to move away from the SWIFT banking system. I want to be a part of the Defi space by connecting people, entrepreneurs, skilled individuals, and businesses.
Together, anything is possible. All it takes is an idea, and with that idea is the belief in yourself that it can be possible. I believe the power is to the people and they deserve to keep their hard earn “crypto”. That is why I want to develop the YezFire (YEZ) coin to be used as a cryptocurrency for an upcoming social network, powered by the people.
Frequently Asked Questions
Name of the crypto coin?
Yezfire (YEZ) on the BSC Network.
Private Social Account Users?
- Free to sign up
- Will automatically be blocked on the “search bar” and will not be displayed on “search results”
- There will be a “special button” for users to allow their profiles to be publicly searched
- Users must “check” a box on next to the search bar in order to search for “private users, who chose to have their profile be displayed”
- Able to create/manage groups and networks
- Able to sell on Market Place (profile must be in public mode to sell, bid or auction)
- Unable to sell on NFT Marketplace
Play to Earn games will use the YEZ coin for transactions.
Contact us with any question(s) that you may have.
We will respond as soon as possible.